Marrakech Spectacular activities Hot Air Ballooning, golf and Atlas trek
unforgettable experience on the camel through the Berber villages in the Atlas Mountain near Marrakesh,
visit of pure morocco with its tradition and meet the locals, learn about the Berber style of life, simple life, if they have only water and the land, they have everything.
afternoon experience the traditional Hammam (Bath house) at the Berber house,
Day 1: Marrakech – Tahnaout – Azib N’Skkom village - Tanzzat valley – Tiouli village, 35km drive and 4-5hrs camel ride.
Meet our driver at 9am in your Hotel in Marrakech and drive towards the Atlas Moiuntains, 45 minutes drive to Azib Nskkom village in the foot of the Atlas, where you will meet your english speaking guide and camel leaders, start an unforgetable ride through the Berber villages of Tanzzate valley, visit the Berber houses at the village and share a glace of mint tea with the Berber family.
Lunch provide by our cook in the nature with stuning views on Marrakech region.
Dinner and overnight at the Berber house (basic).
On the late afternoon you will experience Moroccan Hammam (bathhouse) (dry and steamed) for cleaning the body and soul according to traditional ritual performed by another person.
The ritual starts by applying a thin layer of black soap all over your body then after resting for about 5 to 10 minutes it’s followed by rinsing with lots of water. The personnel will scrape all your dead skin from your body with a kessa glove. You will be amazed by the resulting dead skin left on the tile after the treatment, afterwards last step is washing with normal Soap and shampoo,
Day 2 : Tiouli village – Kik plateau – Tizi Ouado – Asni Valley – Marrakech. 45km drive and 4-5hrs camel ride.
After breakfast at the Berber house begin a new day with your friendly camels and ride through kik plateau and its Berber villages, enjoying the panoramic views on the Atlas Mountains peaks covered with snow, Lunch in Asni valley, more ride afternoon and transfer to Marrakech at the end of the day.
- DURATION: .............2 days / 1 night (It would be possible to extend to 3 or 4 days)
- PERIOD:....................... All year
- GRADE:.................... Easy, family friendly.
- PICK UP DETAILS:.................Pick up at 8:30am (from your hotel in Marrakech)
- DROP OFF DETAILS:...................6-7pm at the hotel (2nd day)
- ACCOMMODATION:..................Berber house basic accommodation, private room sharing bathroom) you could also stay at Riad Jnane Imlil if you would like the luxury accommodation.
- FOOD & DRINKS:................Fresh Salade& Hot meals Moroccan tagines will be provided.
- English speaking local guide
- Meals during the trek.
- Bottled water
- Transfer from & to Marrakech with private car & safe driver.
- Camels with leaders.
- Cook to prepare your meals.
- Accommodation at the Berber house (Basic)
- Traditional Hammam at the Berber house.
- Travel Insurance
- Soft drinks.
- walking boots and socks
- Sleeping bag (3-4 season); plus thermal liner in winter
- Lightweight fleece and waterproof outers (summer)
- Layers, windproof jacket, hat, gloves (autumn-late spring)
- Personal items e.g. towel, sunscreen, wipes, toilet tissues
- Small First Aid Kit including insect repellent, plasters, meds
- Small rubbish bag to carry out what you carry in.
- Day sack/backpack
- Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Torch/Flashlight and spare batteries e.g. head torch
- Penknife (useful)
- Trail snacks
- Zip-Up bags for camera etc.