Sahara desert & Atlas Mountains 4 days /3 nights
Combine both Sahara desert & Atlas Mountains including several attractions on 4 days tour with different destinations and explore the nomadic Berber people.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ouarzazte -Dades gorges. 360km
After breakfast at the riad in Marrakech you picked up & drive towards the south of Morocco, passing through Tizin’Tichka (2260m)with stunning views over the Berber villages of Imouzzar valley, continuing to Telouet valley &AitBenhadouKsars with lunch and then a drive to Ouarzazate (optional visit of movies studio) and the way of 1000 kasbah to Dades gorges. Overnight at the guest house.
Day 2 : Dades gorges – Merzouga. 270km
After the breakfast you drive to Todra gorges for a short visit before heading to the Sahara via Erfoud&Rissani the starting point of Alouite dynasty continuing to Merzouga town, upon arrival have a mint tea and then ride the camels towards the sand dunes of Erg chebbi nomadic camp, enjoying the sunset on camel safari, overnight at the Berber camp.
Day 3: Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Atlas Mountains.570km
Early wake up to climb the dune & see the beautiful sunrise. walk down the dune and ride the camels back to the town for breakfast, followed by a drive to Ouarzazate through Alnif, Tazzarine& the scenic Draa valley, cross Tizin’AitSaoun arrivingatOuarzazatefor lunch and then continue to the Atlas Mountains arriving at Imlil valley.
Overnight at the Riad Jnane Imlil www.riadjnaneimlil.com
Day 4: Atlas Mountains – Marrakech.
After breakfast youenjoy a day trek through the Berber villages of Imlil valley with views of Mt Toubkal followed by your transfer back to Marrakech at the end of the day.
- Duration: ................4 days /3 nights
- PERIOD: ..................All the year.
- PICK UP DETAILS:.................Pick up at 8am (from your hotel in Marrakech / Meeting point)
- DROP OFF DETAILS:.............6-7pm at the hotel / Meeting point (day 4)
- ACCOMMODATION: ............Riad Panorma / Riad Baylon / similar, Nomadic camp (Basic or luxury), Riad Jnane Imlil
- FOOD & DRINKS:..................Fresh Salade & Hot meals Moroccan tagines will be provided in the restaurants.
- English speaking driver guide.
- Comfortable & AC vehicle (Gaz included)
- 3 nights Accommodation (including 1 night at the nomadic camp, possible upgrade to the luxury camp)
- Camel ride in Merzouga dunes.
- All meals (3 Breakfasts, 3 Evening Meals, 4 lunches)
- Travel Insurance
- Visit Fees